Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jaclyn Locke R.N.

Yes, for real! I received a call yesterday and was offered a position in the NICU at Phoenix Children's Hospital!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I have wanted to be a nurse for so long and I cant wait to make a difference in people's lives. What an amazing opportunity. I feel honored to be one of the 50 chosen out of 400 applicants. I dont remember the last time I was this excited! I start July 14th and I am counting down the days.



14 comments:

Kim said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

xoxo

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!
Many times over!!!
It seems like such a wonderful job for you! You will be such an awsome NICU nurse!!

Anonymous said...

YAY...I am so excited and happy for you!!! Congrats!!! You will be such a wonderful nurse...so proud of my friend!! :)

Stace

Maria Sauerbrei said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Was there any doubt.... They would have been stupid to pass you up! Congrats!

-Anissa-

Mom/Grammie P said...

Way to go! I agree with Anissa... was there any doubt? There sure wasn't any question on our part. We knew you would be a perfect fit for the job and they would not pass you by. Fantastic that Medicis is so flexible... 3 days with Medicis and 3 days with the hospital... perfect fit! Congratulations and we are very very proud of you!
Goonie and Papa

Anonymous said...

congratulations! that's wonderful news!

Kaisha said...

Congrats! I'm a little worried about when Kayden and I will get Jaclyn/Tatum time now:( But I'm very happy for you b/c that will be a wonderful opportunity!

Cory said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLY!!!! I am so excited for you.
ps... I LOVE the new blog!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - that's great news!


--Shawna

Mia said...

How exciting! Congratulations, you deserve it :)

Christa said...

Congrats! You will make a fabulous nurse and I love that you will be able to do what your heart desires. Congratulations not just on the job, but on being a woman who knows what she wants and knows how to go and get it! You deserve this!

Nic said...

Having been a mom of NICU babies, I really appreciate NICU nurses :) Congrats on such a huge accomplishment, very impressive! Although, I hope we don't have need of your services with this upcoming delivery! (thinking of that place brings back some pretty terrible memories-but with a happy ending) You are going to be able to bring comfort to a lot of parents (& babies) in their greatest time of need.

Anonymous said...

You never, ever took the word "no" at face value, you always found a way to turn it into a "yes", always. I'm not at all surprised but I'm very, very proud of you, Orkin. Congratulations! What an accomplishesd Mommy Tatum has!
XXOO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.