Happy Father's day to the best daddy ever! You are such and amazing daddy and Tatum loves you so much. I cant wait until you guys can develop your own little Father's Day traditions, well other than watching fishing shows together. Also, happy Father's day to my dads as well. Hope you guys have a great day! xoxo Here are some pics from today. Tatum was being so funny after her morning nap. We also tried piggy tails too!
Piggy tails!













4 comments:
OMG- those are the funniest little pigtails I have ever seen! How did you even get those in a rubberband?? The first picture is definitely my favorite :)
Happy Father's Day, Josh! Hope you had a great day with your girls!
xoxo
Happy Father's Day, Josh!! I hope you had a great day with Jac and Tater!
OK, the pigtails are the best thing ever and probably the smallest pigtails I have ever seen. Tatum really does have the best bed head and she is so funny in those pictures, I love them. I also love that she got eggs in her hair...definitely what I used to do when I was that age!
I am SO glad Tatum is all right and she is a healthy little girl. That must have been so scary and I am glad Kim was there with you. God is definitely looking out for the Locke's because you deserve the best and I am so happy everything turned out fine. :)
xoxo,
Stace/Aunt Stacie
Happy Father's Day Josh! What could be better for Father's Day than a nap with your girls after a night of fishing with YOUR dad? Tatum, your pigtails are priceless!
XXOO,
Lynn/Grandma
Happy Father's Day Josh.... I am so glad you got to spend the evening doing what you love.. fishing... and who better to be with but your own Dad! I know he loves spending time fishing with YOU too.
Hope your day was perfect for you. You are a great "daddy" and your dad and I are very proud of you.
We love you,
Dad and Pam
Post a Comment