We have had a busy weekend so far and its only Saturday! We have had a busy week and it doesnt seem to be slowing down at all. We had an early a.m. play date (7a.m.) and Dani's birthday party, dinner with friends and Auntie Kim is coming over tonight! Oh boy. Lots of stuff to do. In case you wonder where Josh is...he is fishing. Left today and comes home tomorrow. Did you really think we would just sit at home while he was gone. I dont think so!
Last night we made a trip to the Banner Children's ER. Not for an emergnecy though. Tatum's ribs seemed like they were sticking out kind of far on one side and I was nervous that she had a hernia or something swollen in her abdomen. Since I was having dinner with my friends from Nursing school last night I asked them to check her out. :) They said it was probably fine but since Christina works at Banner peds ER she called and told them we were coming so when we got there, they whisked us in, assessed her, ordered and xray, told us she was fine and sent us on our way! Its so good to know people in high places! Thanks Christina..you are the best! Also thanks Jill, Kelly and Courtlyn for "assessing" my daughter. You guys are awesome. So good to see you guys. Hoping the 3rd Friday of every month works out!!
On a side note, I had an interview at Phoenix Children's hospital yesterday for a position as a nurse in the NICU. It went really well so everyone keep your fingers crossed. It was for a spot in their GAPP program which is supposed to be one of the best New nurse programs in the country. There were over 400 applicants and they only choose 50 so we will see. I should know something next week.
Tatum and Jack...one of the best dogs ever!
Tatum took this of herself at the hospital
Tatum drew this for me at Grandma's with somehelp from Grandma of course
Opening gifts at Dani's
Tatum with her Lei

Tula has this penguin that falls over and pops back
Outside after dinner last night
R.N. Central
Eating some chicken and pasta
Mommy, I got you a rock.
At play group sometime last week, I don't remember
Tatum and Saphra
More of Tatum and Saphra
Tatum trying out Dani's shoes. She has now startedwalking in shoes so I promptly ordered her 4 pair
of reef sandals and she is awfully cute in them
At the early a.m. breakfast in her jammieson Tula's horse






4 comments:
J & T - I love your blog! It's awesome and looks like you're having an awesome weekend! Could she be any cuter?
So glad Tatum is okay, great to have peds nurses as good friends. Your nurse friends need to start having babies so Tatum can grow up with their kids too! You two girls are quite the social butterflies, Tatum has a VERY good teacher on that front. My fingers are crossed for your class acception, Jac. Darling photos, as always!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
Goodness it is almost hard to keep up with your social schedule girls! You two are sure busy. Yup, daddy and Papa are fishing...maybe they will catch you something! Glad to hear you have friends in high places... the fast track to the ER is a plus for sure. No waiting for hours in the waiting room for the Tot!
Love the shoes :-)
Goonie
So since I know you if I ever need an ER fast track can you hook me up?;-) Kayden is so happy he has gotten to see his Tatum more this week, he thinks this should be the norm from now on;-)!
Post a Comment