Oh myyyy! Are there such things as floating high chairs for the pool or bath tub? Looks like she's having a great time! You'll get it, Tater. XXOO, Grandma
Wellll.... she gets the concept... just not the skills .... yet.. but give her a little more practice and she will nail it. She is one super fast tike and I have no doubt she will master what she puts her mind to. Hummm remind you of anyone? Goonie
That is fantastic and she definitely isn't ready yet!! :) She is super happy though while being a mess, so I think that is the only thing that matters to her...
7 comments:
Oh good God.....can we skip this step? I am not ready for this.
I cannot even say that looks like fun. Well, for her maybe. Not for you. Crap, I am scared.
Hehehehe ... there are some pics of her Aunt eating like that! It must run in the Locke family :)
Love you guys! Miss you
-Anissa-
Oh myyyy! Are there such things as floating high chairs for the pool or bath tub? Looks like she's having a great time! You'll get it, Tater.
XXOO,
Grandma
Oh man that is scary.
Wellll.... she gets the concept... just not the skills .... yet.. but give her a little more practice and she will nail it. She is one super fast tike and I have no doubt she will master what she puts her mind to. Hummm remind you of anyone?
Goonie
TOO funny!!!! She looks so happy making such a big mess though;-)
That is fantastic and she definitely isn't ready yet!! :) She is super happy though while being a mess, so I think that is the only thing that matters to her...
Stace
Post a Comment