Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ham

Tatum has been quite the ham this weekend. She has not stopped talking all weekend and has been so funny. She has decided she LOVES her new glasses and wears them around the house. Here are a couple pics from the last couple days.

Stylin'

We put gel in her hair to control it and it curled up
like crazy. It was very cute.
More of the glasses
I looked over and this is where she was, halfway
out the doggie door.

Just being silly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the curls, Tater! And you look quite glamorous in your very large sunglasses! That doggie door is just your size - glad there's a big wall around your back yard! I love that you're quite the ham, just like your mommy was. I can't wait to see you today!
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Such a personality! Well... no surprise she is talking up a storm. She has done everything "early" except sleep :(
Funny little winker bean.... and yes quite the hambone! She sure LOVES her doggies!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Tater, I absolutely love your curls!!! So adorable...mine looked liked that when I was your age too! The sunglasses are very fun as well...wicked cute as usual. :)

I need to see you soon...I miss ya!

Love,
Aunt Stacie

Christa said...

I love the "gel in hair" shot. Too cute. If you cut it, I will be truly devastated.

Love your kid. Her pictures really make me smile.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.