Monday, June 09, 2008

Water bottle like a pro

We were out washing the car and she was thirsty so I was helping her drink from my bottle. She grabbed it and started drinking from it like pro and so I thought I would video it. Once I had the camera on her she started spilling it everywhere. :) Go figure!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, maybe the water bottle while in the pool would be a good idea. Love your skirt, Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Very cute. :-)

Mom/Grammie P said...

Tatum is a "do it yourself" kind of gal.... wonder where she gets that attitude!
XOXOXO
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt Tater...you are just so fashionable. :) Nice work on the water bottle!

Stace

Mom/Grammie P said...

OK so I just have to comment again. I am sitting here with Tatum on my lap showing her all the cute pictures of herself. I played the video of her drinking the water and at the end of the video when you tell her to say "bye bye" she STARTED SAYING BYE,BYE" and waving her hand. It was so funny and cute.... had to share!
Love this little turkey.
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.