I dont know what the deal was with Tatum's hair today but it was unruly! I would wet it down and it would look normal and then after her nap it was crazy! I took some more hair pics cause I couldnt stop laughing at her hair. We also went over to Christa and Tula's house to give Christa a hand. She is very pregnant and very tired so Tatum and I decided to go hang and give her a hand with bath time. I figured I might as well bath Tatum and Tula at the same time to kill two birds with one stone. Tatum put a toy on Tula's head and started laughing so hard at it. Of course I couldnt get the video on fast enough but it was darn cute.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Funny hairs and helping friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















7 comments:
Pretty funny hair, Tater! You're going to love these photos one day - the ones of you in the bathtub with your friend, too. Mommy can bring them out right before prom. Grandma will get you some baby hair conditioner, okay?
XXOO,
Grandma
Hummmm, what's going on with the hair situation Tater? I think maybe Grandma and Goonie need to buy you some "product" so we can tame that crazy "bed head" you have going on :-) Maybe you need to ask your cousin Peyton about crazy bed-head .... she gets it really badly too....!
Don't worry about it though... you are still and always will be beautiful... even with "crazy hair".
Love you bunches
Goonie
So glad you were there to help Christa! Made me not feel "as" bad that I was in Sedona! Love the crazy hair pics Tatum you are just too cute!
Once again she has the best bed head ever and it just gets crazier!! :) I love it though especially when she throws in that big smile of hers.
Stace
LMAo...love the hair!
Thanks again for the bathtime help you guys!! You are the best! Tatum- I love that you have "bedhead" before your head even hits the pillow. You are too much cuteness for one kid!
Post a Comment