What do you guys think of our new digs?? Isnt the site so darling now?? I love it! We had a girl custom design it for us and she did such an awesome job! Let us know what you think.
What do you guys think of our new digs?? Isnt the site so darling now?? I love it! We had a girl custom design it for us and she did such an awesome job! Let us know what you think.
5 comments:
Wow!!! I LOVE it- the Locke's are stylin now!!
I want it!! only in a boyish form! Where did you find this??? I am jelous as always of You and your cute ideas!!
I really like it! Who did it??
Love it Jac! I'll need her address;-) But she is taking the summer off right?
Totally love it...so cute and the colors are perfect!! I especially love the new top piece with your quote and the pictures...what a great look!!!
Stacie
Post a Comment