Monday, June 09, 2008

Dinner with Californian's

Kim's friend Amanda who has become a friend of mine as well was in town this last week and we met them for dinner on Thursday night. Nothing seems to get friendships goin' like motherhood! Here are some pics. Amanda's daughter Mia is 2 and getting so big and is so dang cute. We cant wait till they come back again so Tatum and Mia can play again.




3 comments:

Kim said...

Dinner was so fun! Nothin like the 5:00pm early bird special :)

The girls were so cute together-can't wait til next time!

Mia said...

Oh Kim, I so can not wait for you to have kids.

Dinner WAS fun even if I was having a panic attack over Tatum squeezing orange on your pants and eating the dough that was meant for playing with, Jaclyn. :) Glad to see you are more laid back than me.

Love the new look of the blog, too!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Looks like Tatum enjoyed something chocolate! I can't tell if Tatum is "sharing" a drink... thinking... NO I will hold it cuz you can't drink it all..... OR hey, I want a drink tooo.... give it to me? Either way... cute picture and fun with friends.
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.