Just a couple videos. One is of Tatum kissing Maui and a close up so you can see her tomato seeds and the other is of her saying Maui May. That is Maui's nickname. Tatum and Maui have always had a special bond and she loves Maui so much. She tries to say Maui May when she sees her. It comes out sounding very much like Mama but when she says Mama there is a subtle difference. We have come to realize that she says Maui May to most dogs, not just Maui. However, this a.m. in bed she saw Hannah and said "Ma May" and pointed and I said, no, that is Hannah. She said "Nana". It was very cute. So then I pointed at Maui and said, this is Maui May and then she said "Ma May". I love listening to her little language and looking at her face when she is trying to figure out how to try to say something. Those little wheels never stop turning!






3 comments:
How precious! She really does love Maui and Maui is very protective of Tatum and ever so patient with her. Um, I think she was more interested in the remote and the TV in this one. The tomato seeds are so funny looking - what's funnier is that she couldn't care less! Pretty sure she'll learn to say "Grandma" next. :)
XXOO
You are right... she calls every dog Maui May. When she sees Libby and Myrtle she kicks her legs and laughs and says Ma May Ma May. At first I did think she was saying Mama, but after you told me what she is really talking about it was so clear... she really says it every time she sees the dogs. It is so sweet and so she so happy and relaxed around all the dogs. What a blessing. I suspect she will be just exactly like her mommy and her daddy and pick up every stray she sees..... :-( I mean :-)
Goonie
I have to say my favorite part of the blog are the videos because it is so funny to see Tater in action. She definitely got some big kisses from Maui and it is so cute to hear her talk...love it!
Stace
Post a Comment