Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yogurt

Here is a video of her with her yogurt from last night. I didnt think the photos did the situation any justice. It wasnt too hard to clean her up....what fun is it being a kid if you cant get super dirty once in a while?

P.S. Kyle this video is for you!

5 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

A hose comes to my mind! It might be the fastest way to clean her up! You can't help but recognize her ability to hold the yogurt container and the spoon, roll them around to the position she liked at the moment .... and try it again. Of course.. when all else fails just pour it into your mouth:-)
Toooo cute.
Goonie

Kaisha said...

I love it and so does Kyle!! That is hilarious, next time we are together she gets yogurt and Kayden gets blueberries and Kyle is on clean up duty!!!:-)

Mikays Mommy said...

i seriously laughed out loud. you are a brave mommy! Tatum is to cute and she does a really good job despite the mess....shes getting there!

Anonymous said...

I am also very impressed at how Tatum feeds herself...she will get there soon. The video was classic and she is just great!

Stace

Anonymous said...

She'll be getting this down in no time, she definitely knows how it's all supposed to work. I'm very impressed, Tatum! Could dinner time have anything to do with her "crazy hair"?
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.