She loves them. In fact, most days she cant get enough of them. We have organic ones growing out back so that's handy considering how many she eats. I came home from the gym last night to her in her chair, eating tomatoes and cheese and she was covered in tomato seeds. It was so darn funny that I had to get some pics of it. I have video of it where you can see the seeds better and will post those once they upload. Click on the last photo to make it big and you can see the seeds in all their seedy glory.


Friday, June 27, 2008
Tomatoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Jaclyn, She is soo cute! I think that is all I ever have to say on this blog of yours. But it is sooo true! I love the seeds all over her face! Miss you even more than you know! No,I am still in The US for one more year! Plan a trip to NYC/Boston and come see me!! OR Hopefully I will come to Arizona before I leave???
OMG- that is too funny- she looks like she has chicken pox or something!
Can those things sprout in her hair? I'm trying to figure out how she got them EVERYWHERE! You're so funny, Tater, and you're adorable too.
XXOO,
Grandma
Talk about getting into your food. When you enlarge the last photo you can even see tomato seed on her eye lashes. Goodness Tatum... do you love tomatoes or what! I hope you continue to explore your food and learn to love many more things to come.
XOXOXOX
Goonie
I love the seeds all over her face and I agree with Kim...it looks like chicken pox! Too funny!
Stace
Too funny!!! I want some organic tomatoes from your back yard!! Jeez, making me look bad, I can't garden at all!
Post a Comment