Monday, June 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Tatum Emily

One year ago today you were born and our lives were changed forever. I find myself reliving the experience of your birth throughout the day today. I look at the clock and wonder what it was I was doing at that exact time one year ago. I think through every little detail, every little shred of memory that I have. What an amazing day. I definitely can only sum it up as being amazing. You were born and over the course of the last year I have wondered what we did before you were born. What did we do? It all somehow seems so minute. You are such an absolutely precious gift Tatum Emily. You are everything I ever wanted in a child and more. Everyday you continue to amaze me with your antics and personality. Everyday you make me laugh and feel so loved. What more could a mother ask for? You light up a room and everyone who meets you loves you. Although, if they only spend minutes or hours with you they have no idea what they are missing. :) I hope you have the most amazing day. I know you will grow up and do such amazing things. You will make your footprint on this world, I just know it. As the first chapter of your book comes to a close I find myself sad but more excited cause I cant even wait to see what lies ahead in chapters 2,3 all the way through 100!!! I love you to the moon and back pooper.

11 comments:

Kim said...

Happy (real) 1st Birthday, Tot! I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday- can't believe it's already been a year since you made your way into this world. I hope your first birthday is as special as you are. Aunt Kim loves you so much!!
xoxo

Kaisha said...

Happy Birthday Tatum! Hope you had a special day(s) because you are one special little girl! So happy to get to be apart of your first year and can't wait for the many more to come! Happy Birthday kisses and hugs from Kayden and I!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tatum! I can't believe you are 1 already! We love being able to be apart of your life. Much love, Adrienne & Danica.

Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said...

Watching you grow and change over the last few months has been a treat. Your smile does light up a room and I feel lucky to know you Tatum. Thanks for all the cuteness.......

xoxo

Christa and Tula

Anonymous said...

Happy "official" 1st Birthday Tater!! I can't believe it has already been a year since you were born...it has gone by so fast and you have grown so much!! You are the cutest little girl and whenever you smile or laugh I find myself smiling and laughing along with you. You are super special to many people and I am so happy I got to be a part of your first year in this world. :)

Hugs and kisses!
Love,
Aunt Stacie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tot! I absolutely love the version of this song. I get teary-eyed every time!

--Shawna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tatum!!!! I love checking out the blog and seeing you grow up. You are just so super cute and always bring a smile to my face, which says a lot cuz I usually don't like children. You must be one in a million

Happy Birthday
-Thomas (Leah's Husband)

Mom/Grammie P said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Like Auntie Kim... I remember the day you were born.. and the night leading up to that! You are one special little tike and we sure do love you!
XOXOX
Goonie & Papa

Anonymous said...

Happy First Birthday Tatum! Was it really a whole year ago we got that call from your mommy saying she was going to the hospital? Was it really a whole year ago I fell in love with such a tiny baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket? You're the light of my life, little one, and I love you to the moon!
XXOO and God Bless You,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.