Sunday, June 29, 2008

More birthdays

We had the last of the June birthdays this weekend. Tula and Kayden both turned 1 this weekend and so they had a joint party. Both of them are having family parties out of the state so they had a little joint affair that was super fun! I didn't get lots of pics of the birthday kids cause I was filming the cake smashing etc but I managed to get a few. Here they are. Happy b-day kiddos, we love you to pieces. The last couple photos are of most of the girls in my mom's group. They have slowly stopped being my "mom's group" and are now my friends. I have become very close with most of the girls and I just adore all of them. It means the world to me to have them all in my life and their kids as well. I have grown to love their kids like they are family and can't wait to see how they all grow up together. They have made this first year so much fun and so much easier!!



From the left: Tierney and Jonah, Megan and Mikayla
Amy and Kaelin, Christa and Tula(and baby #2), Kaisha and Kayden
Maura and Addison, Samantha and Jake
Allyson and Jackson, Tatum and I, Sara and Audry (and baby #2)
Adrienne and Danica

Tatum had a melt down and refused to sit with me so

its just me in the pic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so great that you have such wonderful friends with little ones close to the same ages. I'm glad you all get together often, have fun, and learn from each other too. The kids will grow up like cousins, how awesome is that? Tatum looks adorable in her little orange sun dress. What was her meltdown all about??
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

What a blessing to have been able to connect with a "mommy's group" and become such fast friends. It is so great that the kids have been able to enjoy socialization at such a young age and in the environment of the love and safety of all these great mom's. Super great beginning!
XOXOX
Goonie

Kaisha said...

Ahh, we love you and Tatum to pieces too! Thanks so much for being apart of the day and for being a great videographer and photographer;-)

Christa said...

Thanks for coming guys! I know you wouldn't have missed it for the world and I love that about you!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.