Here are a few more shots from the pictures Jesse took of Tatum a few weeks ago. They turned out so cute! I love them!
Monday, June 09, 2008
More from JST photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are a few more shots from the pictures Jesse took of Tatum a few weeks ago. They turned out so cute! I love them!
7 comments:
You are both so photogenic! What stunning photos! Tatum looks SO much like you at her age, then I see a lot of Josh there too. She's such a beautiful little girl! You look so good, Jac! Can we order some of these photos from the photographer?
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
very nice photos!
Wow, great pictures. I will have to talk to Jesse about some copies. I love them. She does an amazing job of capturing "life" as it is taking place. Soooo much better than the posed pictures.
Great great pictures.
XOXOX
Goonie
Wow, What a beautiful neice I have.... Seeing these pictures makes me miss all of you that much more. Love to all!
Aunt Anissa
~oh and LOVE the new look to the site!~
Love the photos! Tatum is such a cutie pie!
The photos are so great...I love the action shots and Tatum is so sweet in them. I really like the one of you holding her while your hair is blowing in the wind, the one of her close up just smiling with her long pretty eyelashes and the one of her baby toes in the sand. LOVE THEM!!!
Stace
Oh I am so happy to know that you are enjoying them! Thanks again!
Post a Comment