Here is a picture of our new pool! Isnt it great? Its about 13 feet by 3 feet deep. It is the perfect size for Tatum and I and a couple friends to float around this summer. We dont want to put a pool in since we dont plan on staying in this house too much longer so this is a happy medium. I see lots of swimming and fun in the sun in our future.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
F-a-n-c-y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Definitely a fancy pool...you guys are going to love it this summer!! Tater is going to have a blast floating around in her crab, so fun! Hopefully I can come "float" with her soon. :)
Stacie
Holy giant pool!! That thing is huge! What a change from the last one, huh? Bet you don't look like WT now floating in your raft :)
Oh my gosh! Talk about a pool! You weren't kidding, that thing is HUGE! What fun!
Post a Comment