When I started this blog, I started it to keep family and friends in the loop with what was going on in the Locke family. Now it has turned into a scrapbook of sorts for us and for Tatum. I am in the process of creating a book of all her blog posts from her first year and noticed that not many of you comment. One of the best parts of doing a blog is reading the comments people have about your posts. Going forward I would love for you all to comment once in a while. I love reading them and I know Tatum will love to read them later on too when she gets all the books I have made for her. Whether you are friends, family, acquaintances or barely know us let us know you are reading and say hi. It will be so fun for her to read later on. Thanks guys!!!
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love the new blog look, so cute with the header and new colors. This will be much more exciting than a traditional baby book!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Tater, you are going to be a very busy girl reading ALL the books Mommy and Daddy are planning on creating for you! So many things to look back on and be told stories about. It will be your very own little time capsule.
XOXO
Goonie
So do share...the comments will be in the blog book? Guess my mom is going to be sad she didn't listen and COMMENT when I told her
too;-) She is so silly she emails me her comments???
Love the new look! Sassy!
Post a Comment