Thursday, June 05, 2008

More of the party

I just checked Christa's Mac gallery and she got some good pics from the party so I thought I would post them as well. I am hoping to get the b-day video up this weekend maybe.

Can someone get me a washcloth?
I thought this one was cute of Josh and Tula.
He has a special place in his heart for that little girl.
The smash cake and favors I made
Getting ready to sing
Excuse me, I am eating cake.
Nothing like the feel of cake between your fingers


It was wall to wall people in our house.
Josh and Tula again. :)
Christa, Tula, Tatum and I.
The kids loved her new pink car.
Showing off her skirt
Cucumbers make everything better

3 comments:

Kim said...

Goodness- she sure did have quite the party, huh? The cake pictures are still making me laugh- it just looked so dang fun! Maybe I will have Chris make me a smash cake for my birthday this year. Who says you have to only be one to do that?? :)

Anonymous said...

The pics are great! She did have a big party, what a popular little girl! I love the ones of Tater showing off her skirt and eating her cucumber...adorable! :)

Stacie

Christa said...

Those pics of Josh and Tula melted my heart too, I love how she just kind of crawled up and snuggled in there. And sorry my kid bombarded all of your kids present opening pictures=)

Oh yeah, Tula wants me to tell Tatum she somehow managed to steal one of her drumsticks. We will try and get it to you ASAP, Tatum must be making only half the amount of noise possble with her drum set and that just wouldn't suffice....

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.