Thursday, June 05, 2008

Birthday morning

This video makes me smile. It is a bit hard to see but it gets a little better. I took the camera into T's room when she woke up the morning of her party cause I wanted to catch bits and pieces of her day. I LOVE her hair and how she gets all shy and looks at me through the crib rails.

PS You might wanna scroll down and turn the music off her slide show and this video is only loud at first cause I have to walk past her fan which creates so much white noise in her room you hear nothing else when you are in there. It was yet another attempt at me getting her to sleep better.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Um, couldn't see a thing, but it sounded cute :)

Mia said...

Couldn't see it either but I listened to it :)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.