You mightbe wondering what that is...it is my license number!!! I am officially an R.N. now!! I took my boards yesterday without telling anyone in case I didn't pass and found out this a.m. that I passed! I had 81 questions so that was pretty good. You can have anywhere from 75-265 depending on how well you are doing. I am so excited and feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. While I am going to stay at Medicis I am going to see if I cant find a hospital that might let me pick up a shift or two on the weekends. I truly love nursing and miss it a lot. We will see what happens.
~Jac R.N.
Friday, May 30, 2008
RN152277
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! Jerry and I are very very proud of you.... and you should be very proud of yourself! Way to go!
Celebrate :-)
We love you!
Pam/Goonie
Woo hoo!! That is great news, Jac RN! Congrats!
Love the dancing nurse cartoon by the way :)
Congratulations! Can I get some medical advice from you?
Congratulations Jac!!! That is so exciting and you should definitely be proud of yourself! I think we have to start calling you Jac RN. :)
Stacie
Yeah!! That is exciting and I do love that I have someone to ask all my medical questions!! haha!! Congrats!! We can't wait to see you guys in a few days, hope the party is fun, we will miss out for sure!! Talk to you soon
Brooke
CONGRATS!!!!! It couldn't have happened to a better person! You Rock!!
Luv Ya
Anissa
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an accomplishment...not only do you have a 1 year old to take care of you work AND you passed your boards! You are my hero!:-) I love having you a phone call away too w/ all my little freakouts! Kayden's fat lip, his bumps and bruises, you are the first call I make!
You little turkey! That is soooo exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
congrats to my cousin!! you are an r.n. now officially!! didn't really matter to me, official or not, i still called you for all my medical advice. you rock jac!! cousin kathy
Congratulations Jaclyn! I stand in awe of all you've accomplished in such a very short time and Dad & I are so very proud of you! Once you put your mind to something, there's no stopping you - and it's been that way from the day you were born.
XXOO,
Proud Mom
Post a Comment