Monday, May 12, 2008

Breakfast at Joe's

We hadn't seen Christa and Tula in a while and since they are leaving for Canada again tomorrow we thought we would meet them for early a.m. breakfast at Joe's in our jammies. They specialize in waffles and ribs but we didnt get that. Tatum had a pancake and I had Huevos de farm grill. Not sure what it was but it was good. It was fun to see them and catch up. Here are some pics.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both are so adorable sitting on their blanket! :)

Stacie

Mom/Grammie P said...

I love that they had their breakfast on a blanket amongst the trees, in their jammies..... great idea for every body!
Goonie

Anonymous said...

They look so adorable together! I'm surprised Tatum was sitting at all given her newfound walking skills. Too cute!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.