Saturday, May 24, 2008

Eggies

Yep, she tried them and she loves them. I got her some scrambled eggs for the first time at The Good Egg the other day with Cory and Jesse and she seemed to like them. Then tonight for dinner I made her some homemade ones and she was lovin' them.

Her first bite
ummm, not so sure mom.
I do LOVE my banana though!!
Here she is soaking wet from playing in the water
after dinner. She took her jeans and threw them in too.

While I know this isnt the most precious photo,

she has been doing this thing where she blows air

in and out of her nose ALL the time. That is what she

is doing here.

4 comments:

Kaisha said...

Love the last pic of the "nose blowing";-)

Anonymous said...

That last pic is too funny...I can't wait to see her do that! :)

I can't believe she loves the water and hose so much...such a crack up and is a very good thing!

Stacie

Anonymous said...

While it's not exactly "precious", it's so "Tatum", kind of like the spitting she did for awhile - I love it! I'm curious as to what it will be next.
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

FINALLY.. scrambled eggs here we come! Of course she LOVES them!
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.