Friday, May 09, 2008

OH EM GEE

Mark your calendars everyone....Tatum slept on her own without waking up last night from 7:30 until 5:30 this a.m. Hot Dog!!! Lets see if this continues......

6 comments:

Kim said...

Wow- a whole night's sleep?? Did you ever think that day would come again?? :)

I'll cross my fingers that she keeps it up!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! Did you race in to check to see if she was breathing this morning. ;-P I'll keep my fingers crossed this continues! Must have felt like heaven to you!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Do you not know what to do with yourself with so much sleep? You have a whole lot of catching up to do - 11 months of it! Are you ready to leave her with me overnight yet? I might let her sleep with me and undo everything you've accomplished.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

Yay...that's awesome!! Finally, you had a full night's sleep...I am so excited for you. :) I hope she continues down this path from now on!

Stace

Mom/Grammie P said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!! FINALLY!!!!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

That must have been your early Mother's Day present from her!!
Brooke

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.