Monday, May 05, 2008

A few more steps everyday...

Tatum is walking more and more now. She gets up and does it without any coaxing from us. She is still crawling too but spends more and more time on her feet and is getting pretty darn good at it. Here is video from tonight at Outback of her walking. She had to be outside cause she was making a rukus inside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tater...nice job on all the walking you are doing! You are doing so well and I love the little giggle and excitement when you saw your mom...she's kind of great, huh? Keep on moving and I can't wait to see you again!

Lots of hugs!
Aunt Stacie

Mia said...

What a good little walker! And by the way, Mia always has a terrible time when we go to Outback. I think it's because it's so dark in there.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.