Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here are a few more shots from the shoot that Jesse did with Tatum. I really love them and cant wait to get the CD of the images. She said there are about 30 or so of them.





4 comments:

Kim said...

OK- 2 new favorites...her from the side with her little pink barette and the one of her clutching your leg- so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kim about the favorites. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! How cute that Kim was craving Tatum, she's pretty addicting! Maybe Kim and Jac can be pregnant together soon, how great would THAT be? Just a thought.
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

I must agree with Kim and Grandma... I love the pictures too. I do love the one where she is smelling the flower too. Jessie did a great job and I will be anxious to see the CD too.
Goonie

Anonymous said...

So Jac, does it get old when everyone says how cute your daughter is?? I bet not!! :) Jesse did a great job with the pictures and I love them. The one of her looking down by the flower is so sweet and you can see how long her eyelashes are which I am obsessed with. I do love the one of her clutching your long leg because her face is classic and it shows how much she loves her mommy. Can't wait to see all of them!

Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.