Friday, May 02, 2008

My Husband..Forever the hero

Last night we were going to bbq chicken. Josh went out to get the propane tank from the grill to take it to be filled up. I came upstairs to nurse Tatum and I hear him running up the stairs yelling "google wasp sting, google wasp sting"!! So, I googled wasp sting and turns out there is really nothing you can do about it. He said when he reached in to get the tank a wasp stung him and about 7 more were chasing him into the house trying to eat him alive. Not really, I added that for effect but I guess they did chase him for a moment or two. Once his finger stopped throbbing he goes rushing downstairs with insect spray and a spatula in hand. I asked what he was doing and he said there must be a nest and he was going to get rid of it. He didnt know until after that I was videoing it. It was soooo funny seeing him try to get the nest. There is one video that happens to be the best that I couldnt post cause turns out once he realized I was videoing him on his crusade, he started laughing and playfully gave me the finger. I found it inappropriate to post that on Tatum's blog. :):) Anywho here are some pics and video of the wasp crusade.

Going after the nest

The nest. Yes those are eggs. Eeeeck!


3 comments:

Kaisha said...

Josh I now know who to call if we have a bug problem;-)

Unknown said...

LMAO....I really want to see the finger video. ;-P

Anonymous said...

Hero is right! First it's Josh against the scorpions, now it's Josh against the wasps - and he wins the battle every time! I think he sprayed that upper right corner about a million times! Josh's "girls" will be very safe on all camping trips too, for sure.
XXOO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.