We had a great time at the party! Tatum got a butterfly tattoo too to go along with the bug theme. Mommy got one too so we were matchy. Elliott got lots and lots of awesome presents and both kids had a good time together. Tatum even went in for a kiss a couple times. I never managed to get it on film but Tim's sister got a great one so I will post it once she goes back home and sends the pics out so it may be a couple days but its priceless.
Her tattoo
bored with hers so these were new to her!
Elliott in his new chair from his Auntie Robin
The kids loves climbing on and picking the bugs
off his present from Tatum

Isnt this photo priceless? I love it. He liked his cake. :)








1 comments:
Happy Birthday Elliott! I love the tatoo, Tatum looks quite hip with it on her arm. I'm glad she got to attend her boyfriend's birthday party; Elliott is blessed with an awesome family too. They're so cute together!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment