Just a few photos from Tatum's week with Grandma. She loves to play outside with Grandma's hose and in her little area of rocks too. She has such a good time over there we are so lucky Grandma is able to watch her every other week.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Couple of photos from Grandma's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
That last photo is way cute- someone must just love spending time at her grandmas!!
That last photo looks so much like one I have of Jaclyn at that age, their eyes are identical! What a lucky little girl to look so much like both her mommy and her daddy.
XXOO,
Grandma
Oh my goodness that last picture is just precious. It is one of those "special" pictures that we will see during her wedding video. One of those pictures that you will look back on over the years and simply smile "remembering" her at that very moment. Darling, darling, darling.
I love it.
Goonie
Super cute as always! I agree with all that the last pic is adorable. I also love the first one where she is smiling with her little hand up looking like she is saying hi. She just looks so springy in her pastels. :)
Stacie
Post a Comment