Lets see, I posted on Thurday and now it is Monday night and we have been really busy so I had lots and lots of pics to upload. Auntie Kim and I along with Tatum of course decided to take an impromptu trip to California. We had such a good time. I barely got ready the whole time we were there, one of the many wonderful parts of being at Kathy's house. :) We left Friday night and came back last night. In true California form, we got about half the amount of sleep we usually get but all well worth it. This evening mom and dad came down to their condo since its her week to watch Tatum. We went to dinner at Outback and Tatum wasnt the best while we were there. She was really tired, teething and all around a real challenge...until the Sidney's Sinful Sundae came of course. She had a couple bites and thinks those are pretty dang good. Anywho, here are some pics from our trip and today. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
This butter is REAL good.
Banana is my most favorite thing to eat....EVER!
All the kids singing happy b-day to Jake and Nick
Annie and Tatum
Tatum on the plane with Aunt Kim's lip gloss onit was really shiny and pretty
She didnt love the seat belt. We had our own row.
Aunt Wilson and Tatum
Buddy loves me a little too much. He was blocking my sun.
Tatum and Kathy
Pete, right after he told me about this condition
he has called Dog Jaw. Next time you see him
ask him about it.
What? Did you say something. Oh, thats the DAfor Orange county next to me? Ok, I will keep it down
Mommy, aunt Kim and Tatum. This is the only pic
In the car seat that Kathy had to buy on the way
to pick us up cause I left mine in the car with Josh and didnt
have time to get it before we boarded. LOL
Cruizin' Da Bubble
No comment necessary
Until Jake played peek-a-boo
Wilson and Chris
Kim's favorite part of Tatum is her little
butt cheek that hangs out of her diaper so she took
a photo of it.














4 comments:
Yay- what a great trip! I had so much fun with you girls this weekend!! So glad the stomach flu didn't keep me away :)
By the way- I can't believe the "Lullaby" video didn't make it on the blog- that was too funny!
Anyway, thanks again for a great time this weekend, friend. Your family is just AWESOME and always good for some laughs! I loved being able to spend time with all of you- can't wait til next time!!
Love and Kisses
Auntie Kim
xoxox
It looks like you all had a great time in California...glad you had fun. Tatum is so adorable and I have to say that picture of her with the big wide open smile is great and it definitely didn't need a comment. :) I agree with Auntie Kim on her little butt cheek that sticks out of her diaper...classic!!
Thanks for the weekend update of Tatum...love all the blog posts and pictures!
Stacie/Aunt Stacie
Wow Kathy bought a carseat and learned how to install it in just a few hours, what a rock star!
I'm glad you got to see our CA family again - never a dull moment at Kathy & Pete's house! There's almost always a family birthday or event so everyone is always around. Thanksgiving will be really fun this year - is Tatum old enough to participate in the Chinese auction, does she have to sit at the "kid tables", does the Locke family get their own room? These are very important questions! The trip photos are awesome, it's fun to see everyone with the Tater.
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment