Ok, here is more video of her walking. She can push her popper on her own now and she thinks its pretty neat. It makes her laugh every time and she laughs even harder when she chases the dogs with it. She is waving and saying bye bye now and as you can see I tried to get her to do it on video but she wasnt interested.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OK, her laugh is priceless when she makes the popper move...I couldn't stop smiling while watching the video. She is like a pro at walking now and I also love when she makes all those noises. So cute!
Stace
I have to agree with Stace. I was watching the video and found myself smiling the entire time. She is so cute and fun to watch as she grows and changes. She is such a happy happy baby! Yes, also those noises that come out of her mouth are a crack up. Knowing her ability to do things "early" she will probably be talking before we know it.
XOXO
Goonie
Post a Comment