I usually hate laundry. I hate it so much that I would be more than happy to pay someone to do it for me but nobody runs just a come to your house and do laundry business...except for Hilda Kathy's lady. She cleans AND does the laundry. Oh man, I would give anything for a Hilda. Anyway, Tatum has made doing laundry much more bearable today. Her little antics continually make me laugh. She was helping me and stole Josh's boxers and took off running with them. Then she took my undies and put them on her head and laughed like she was sooo funny and then she put her butterfly in the dryer and climbed in on her own to get it. Crazy kid she is but I must say, I didnt hate laundry near as much today. :)




Sunday, May 18, 2008
Laundry anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
What is it with babies and laundry? First Mia, now Tatum. I say they both take a field trip to Aunt Kim's and help with my chores :)
Just make sure Tatum doesn't wander into the laundry room on her own and slip into the dryer. You could be looking for her for a very long time!
That is too funny and I love that she is already providing you with her antics!! I am glad she made your laundry day a little better. :)
Stacie
Jac....it looks like Tatum is running!?! Is she running now? Please tell her to stop, she is getting big way to fast!
Pretty soon she is going to need an "allowance" since she is already helping you with chores! I love that her little personality is really beginning to shine!
XOXO
Goonie
Tatum, you are way too cute!
Post a Comment