Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day surprise

Josh surprised me with a date night for Mother's Day last night. We had such a good time. He even set up a babysitter and all! We dropped Tatum off at Goonie and Papa's and we went to Roy's. We have been wanting to eat there literally since we met and it was soooo good. We had some sushi, and fish and then we went to Coldstone after for some ice cream. What a wonderful night. Thanks babe. I love you.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that was a great surprise. That was so sweet of Josh...way to go, what a good hubby you are?!! :) You guys look cute in your pic and SO tan...I guess the lake does that to you.

Glad you had a fun night.
Stace

Kim said...

Wow- you're a hottie!! Lucky Josh :)

Mom/Grammie P said...

Well, as much as I am thrilled that you guys had your "date night", and believe me I am all in favor of date night being regular a event, I must say.... Papa and I got the best part of the deal.....we got "the bug"!
She was a blast to watch walk all over the place chasing the doggies!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Way to go Joshua! You two are so photogenic, no wonder you have such a beautiful daughter.
XO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.