Friday, May 02, 2008

Happy 11 months Gizmo!

11 months ago today my life changed in the most amazing way. I feel like every month of your birthday I repeat all my thoughts and feelings but each time I just feel such emotion thinking about your birth. Tatum you are the most amazing little girl. You fill our lives with such amazing unimaginable joy. Mommy and daddy love you sooo much. We cant wait for your first birthday!! One more month. Its going to be the party of the year. 1000 kisses for you baby girl.


4 comments:

Kaisha said...

Only 1 more month??!?! Are you kidding me? Happy 11 months Tatum! We love you!!

Christa said...

Happy 11 months, I can hardley believe it. And I can't wait to get home and check out all this walking business. I am sooo proud of you!!!!! Cannot wait to see you both next week. Time does not fly when you are not having fun=( Missing you guys and love all the new pics!

Unknown said...

Happy 11 months Tatum. I am SO excited to kick off the birthday month with your party!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Has it really been 11 months since we watched you come into this world? You're everything we hoped you'd be - and so very much more. This old world is now your playground and you're taking full advantage of every minute! Tatum, I simply couldn't love you more. God Bless You!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.