Monday, May 19, 2008

Mmmm milk

Since the tot is about 1.5 weeks away from her first birthday we decided to let her try milk for the first time as to not shock her when we took formula and Breastmilk away from her completely. While she is not weaned from nursing yet and most likely wont be for a little while we are starting to make the transition slowly. Here is a short video of her first taste of milk. She really was more interested in playing in it rather than drinking it.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Pretty sure she just got a milk bath instead of actually getting any into that little mouth of hers. Good try though :)

Mom/Grammie P said...

Hummmm, might try a sippy cup! She might get a better "taste" of the milk rather than a "milk bath"
I am sure once she gets a "real" taste of it .. she will like it. I have not found much she doesn't like!
Gosh... almost 1 !
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

For some reason that video cracks me up!! I love that she sticks her finger in it!! ha! She is funny and is she really almost 1-so scary!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Brooke

Unknown said...

very cute. :-) I like the new blog layout too!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.