Here is a short video of what it is like to have dinner with Tatum. She is sooo messy and usually feeds most of her food to the dogs. She is trying eggs for the second time in this video and she seems to like them before I start filming. Enjoy.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I bet dinner time at the Locke house is the doggie's favorite time of day!! No wonder Lou gained a few pounds :)
Hummmm... a bib comes to my mind! Yup, lunch and breakfast are pretty much the same amount of fun at Goonie and Papa's house when we have the Tot. The doggies here look forward to her coming to join us too :-)
XOXO
Goonie
PS I am sure Tatum is going to be "thrilled" to view these video's when she is 16!
I just realized we were going to do dinner tonight & I totally spaced it because you had your class! Hope it went well and love the video;-)
Ok, one of my favorite videos so far...I absolutely cracked up when she started spitting out her banana all over herself and the table, classic!!! She is definitely a mess (I was like that too when I was that age according to my mom so keep it going Tater)and the dogs have to love her! :)
Stacie
I especially like when she rubs her hands back and forth real fast through the food, sending it flying in all directions. We won't be doing the red jello at Grandma's again anytime soon. Should I start looking for a "Pigpen" shirt like the one I got for you, Jac?
XXOO,
Grandma
Hi Jaclyn! I have loved checking out your blog! Tatum is adorable & it's so fun to see you being "mommy" Looks like you've got it down for sure! Thanks for the reminder of how pleasant meal time is with a messy baby, I'd forgotten....
Post a Comment