We were lucky enough to have our friend Jesse take some pics of Tatum for us the other day! They turned out awesome and we cant wait to see the rest of them. Tatum was a trooper as it was VERY early in the a.m. cause we were thinking it was going to be hot but it was pretty chilly out. Here are a few pics that Jesse posted on her photography blog. If you are interested in contacting her you can visit her blog http://www.jst-photography.blogspot.com/. Thanks again Jesse for such a fun morning.

Friday, May 23, 2008
Photoshoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
Wow- who's a baby model?? Tatum's fancy!!
Those are super cute- love the ones of her little feet and the one of the 2 of you on the slide- very cute :)
I have to confess I cried when I looked at the one of you throwing your baby girl in the air-it's still surreal to me that you're a Mommy! You two are so beautiful together, what a handsome little family! Tatum, you are one gorgeous little girl, inside and out. I love you to the moon! - and I WILL rock you to sleep until you can tell me not to.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous family. Love you guys!
Those are such great pictures...I love them!! She is so adorable and I love the fact that she has a different look in each. I love the one of her really close to the camera with her pretty eyes open and I agree with Kim, the picture of the two of you on the slide is my favorite! You both look like you are laughing and so happy. :)
Stacie
Darling pictures!!!! Jesse did a great job.... I love that the shots are candid. Not the normal posed pictures. Seems she captured "a day in the life of Tatum Emily with her mommy" and I simply LOVE that idea.
Great job, darling pictures, can't wait to see the rest.
XOXOX
Goonie
Those are wonderful! I love them :)
Great pics!! I love her little feet one!
Jac, I am so glad I got to do this with you guys! It was so fun for me!!! I hope that you are happy with them and I can't wait to take more someday!:)
Post a Comment