This is a video of nothing really. LOL. I know for those of you who dont get to see her very often sometimes video is better than still photos so I like to take videos of her doing things she loves to do so you too can just sit and watch what she is up to. She was playing with the hose in the pool and laughing so hard at it but of course I didnt have my camera so you can watch her climb into her little pool and play with the hose a little. :)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Tatum is one lucky chick! I love her pool and I know she has sooooo much fun in it.... so does mommy!
She will be brown as a berry in no time flat!
XOXXO
Goonie
Just popping in to say hi...miss you guys! It feels like forever agin. Tatum, slow down on the growing thing, puh-leese!
she is so sweet! my kiddos love playing with the hose too and always are so bummed when i turn off the water.
i am really looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow and trying to capture a bit of that beautiful essence of tatum!
Post a Comment