Not too much going on in the Locke house. We are in the process of giving the blog a custom new look so be on the lookout!! The address will stay the same but the blog itself will look much different. I am so excited about it. Over the course of the next couple weeks you will notice subtle changes but then it will make its debut! Here are a couple pics from the last couple days. This weekend we spent lots of time in the pool. Tatum loves to be outside, in her pool and playing with the hose. She couldnt have been happier. Only reason we came inside is cause we were being watched by some fellow yellow jackets and they scared me. :0
She climbed in her little toybox to get something
She is pretty resourceful.













3 comments:
I'm diggin the polka dots- can't wait for the new blog to make it's debut!
And BTW, the crab cracks me up. I love it :)
I love the crab also. Darling pool toy. What doesn't she have??? I am constantly impressed by how she "figures out" what she wants and finds a way to get it. Her mind is always working. She is one smart cookie!
LY
Goonie
I like the new look and polka dots are my favorite things right now, so very cute!! Can't wait to see it when it is all done!
I love the little pool and all her floatie toys...so much fun! She is super cute. :)
Stacie
Post a Comment