Christa and John got a hotel room at the Sheridan Wild Horse Pass today to use the pool and eat at the nice restaurant there and they were nice enough to invite us to join them. I had my class still today but Tatum and I went after my class was over. Kaish, Kyle and Kayden came too! It was a good time and Tatum saw what it was like to swim in a real pool. :) It also had this awesome water slide that I took her on. She loved it and even though I had heart palpitations before I went down it, I made it and went several times after that. What a fun way to spend the rest of our afternoon!!
The big water slide, we were going pretty fast
just look at Tatum's hair.











5 comments:
That looks like a fun afternoon!! We spent the day at the pool too, but we weren't as fancy as the Locke's in a hotel pool :)
Holy crap you are fast at this blogging business! good for you, you will probably see mine up there in a week or so. We had a good time today...thanks for coming and joining us. I am completely sunburnt though....whoops!
I think I like seeing you in the baby pool better than on that slide! Very brave of you! Tatum appears to be loving it, which is not surprising since she has little fear of anything! The daddy's look so cute with their babies, glad you had a great time with good friends.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Looks like you guys had a blast. Nice way to spend a day outside with the children. Thankfully it was wonderful weather for you too!
The slide looks like lots of fun and appears Tatum loved it. Not surprising since she loves the water!
XOXO
Goonie
So much fun! Glad you and Tatum could come, I bet it was lots more fun than your class;-)
Post a Comment