I know to everyone else it may seem like just another video of her walking but I am so obsessed with her when she walks! She is so dang cute when she gets all determined. So, here is yet another couple videos of her walking
I know to everyone else it may seem like just another video of her walking but I am so obsessed with her when she walks! She is so dang cute when she gets all determined. So, here is yet another couple videos of her walking
3 comments:
I love seeing videos of her walking. Keep them coming! What a big girl. I'm jealous, can't wait for Danica to walk like that!
She is walking so well...so impressed! :) I also have to mention that I loved her outfit...super cute!
Stacie
She was mostly walking but still crawling some when I watched her on Tuesday - by Thursday she wasn't crawling at all, she's definitely mobile now! We had so much fun this week at Grandma's new house - playing in the dirt and the rocks was her favorite activity. I think she likes her new bedroom & crib because she took a 2-hour nap! I'll miss you this next week baby girl.
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment