Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That's what friends are for

I was driving home today and chatting with Kim on the phone as I drove. I usually chat with her via email but today we chatted on the phone. I was not having the best day I have ever had and then while we were chatting she says "I am craving your daughter, is that weird"? All with a little chuckle. Anyone who knows Kim knows that it is SO her to say something like that. She said she was driving thinking about her and was wishing she could see her. How sweet is that? I know I crave her throughout the day but what an amazing thing to know that my friend does too!! It made my day instantly better. Thanks for that friend.

3 comments:

Kim said...

No thank you needed, friend- I am just so in love with her little personality and really WAS just craving her today :)

Can't wait for this weekend- has it really been a whole year since I was standing there counting down while you pushed her out?? I can't even believe it...

Aunt Kim loves you, Tot- see you soon!
xoxox

Mom/Grammie P said...

God Bless good friends! It takes a village to raise your children and you are truly blessed to have wonderful friends and family be part of Tatum's village. This little girl has a very wide circle of love surrounding and protecting her.
Goonie

Anonymous said...

That is definitely something Kim would say and I even think she said that to me about Tatum the last time we chatted. So great!! It is so wonderful to have great friends and Kim and Jac are definitely the special ones. :)

I am super excited for the party too and can't wait to see you Tater!

Stace/Aunt Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.