Here is a sneak preview for blog readers only of her b-day tutu. We had to try it on for size and she loved it. She has a special b-day shirt to wear with it and I cant wait to see her in it.




Friday, May 23, 2008
Sneak preview
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
OK, probably the cutest tutu I have ever seen!! It is so girlie and she looks super cute in it. Can't wait to see it in person for the big party!
Stacie
I agree with Stacie, the cutest tutu ever! See Auntie Kim, Tatum can be a girlie girl too! She's simply precious-in her tutu or in her little jeans. I can't wait to see her at her party!
XXOO,
Grandma
I LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it. You will have to keep it forever... it just couldn't be cuter!
Goonie
Oh she's going to be so stylish! She looks like an adorable little 1 year old :)
LOVE the tutu!!! Can't wait to see her in it next weekend!
Post a Comment